Cooking in Parchment + Video
- Use parchment paper, wax paper or foil for this method.
- Cut a piece big enough to fully cover how many pieces of meat or fish you are cooking
- Spread the parchment out on a baking sheet and spray with olive oil spray
- Lay down several slices of lemon or other citrus of your choice (mix it up). You can also include some cut up vegetables, if you like.
- Lay chicken breast or fish filets on top
- Season the protein with ground pepper or other spices of your choice or fresh herbs like thyme, rosemary, etc.
- Cover with another layer of citrus wheels
- Fold the paper over the protein and tuck the ends underneath to seal it well.
- Cook for 20 minutes or so in 400 degree oven until the internal temperature reach the proper. Check once or twice during cooking.